Thank You For Visiting Our Site
We hope the site provides useful information to meet your needs.
Click on the tab above to navigate through the site where we cover, among other things:-
INVESTMENT OUTLOOKS: See under Investment Outlook for effects on investments and potential outcomes.
OUR LATEST NEWSLETTERS cover a range of topical issues.
OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY: click on the tab above under home for details about how we protect your privacy.
RETIREMENT OPTIONS - MORE CHOICE - there have been fundamental changes to the way you can take your pension benefits. Contact us for our guide "Retirement Options Guide" , or click the pensions tab and look at the new flexible way you can take benefits under the "Options on Taking Benefits".
RECENT TAX CHANGES AND TAX FACTS - see our analysis under the menu tab
STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY - see our investment outlooks
INDEPENDENT ADVICE: With finances and financial planning becoming ever more complicated, there has never been a better time to take advice from experts you can trust. We:-
- are independent financial advisers
- work closely with you to meet your needs
- aim to ensure your financial planning goals are met in the most effective way
- take account of your existing plans, and
- provide an ongoing service and information back-up to keep you abreast of your plans and developments in the market. See our SERVICES PAGE for more information.
From January 2013, advisers need to declare whether they are offering INDPENDENT advice or Restricted advice. We are pleased to confirm that we shall continue to offer our customers INDEPENDENT ADVICE. This means that:-
- We shall consider all investment options for you, free of restriction or bias, and make personal recommendations to you without limitation of advice, following a comprehensive and fair analysis.
- Ensure that the cost of our advisory services are clear and transparent, available through either adviser charging or direct fee.
- We can provide you with a Statement of Professional Standing, which provides independent evidence that our adviser John Perry meets the new, higher, professional standards required by the Financial Conduct Authority, including adherence to a code of ethics, a minimum qualification level, and enhanced requirements to maintain our knowledge and skills up to date.
Contact John Perry for further details on 0121 745 3211, or email on email@example.com, or contact us via the enquiries section by clicking the "home" page above.
STOCKS & SHARES ISAs: For our latest recommendations and offer details, contact John Perry on 0121 745 3211 or e.mail us through the enquiries section
PENSION PLANNING: A wide investment choice with control - request our Guide.
INVESTMENT NEWS: Low bank rates and a volatile stock market. Where to go for income or growth?
Please read our Client Agreement and KeyFacts About Our Services And Costs before conducting any business. These can be found in the "About Us" section of the website.